Wednesday, June 06, 2007

School To Begin Again, and More

Monday I start my second semester in the Digital Entertainment and Game Design program of ITT Tech. I'll be taking Comp I, Math I, and Intro to PCs. Luckily, these classes shouldn't be a huge challenge as I am concurrently seeking a final (for a couple years at least I hope) end to my job problem, and will most likely be learning a new FT job working possibly 60 hours a week (one of the jobs I got a first interview with, waiting on a possible second).

I checked out the official Jules Verne, Around the World in 80 Days. As some may recall, I have a story/novel/book idea on the back burner that I'd like to do, Around the Galaxy in 80 Days. After reading the book (which I hadn't read in sever years), I've noticed how much more liberty the producers of the movie (TV movie I think) took than I first realized. Also, I think that I'd be able to write a sci-fi version that balances the spirit of the book and the movie in an acceptable fashion, though I think I'd try to bring it in closer to Jules' original feel a bit more so than the movie. First, I gotta get I:NJAC finished. Maybe if I push really hard I can finish it in a year. I have moderate hopes of finishing the next chapter by the end of the week before school starts back up again and I have supreme business to look forward too.

~Mophia Out

P.S. If I can get a FT Job that pays $10 or more, I'll be back in FFXI in a month. If not... it could be a loooooong time.

No comments: