Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I:NJAC Special

Well, something I just did is work up a bit of an outline finally. First I outlined what's taken place so far, then I've outlined up through Chapter 8, though I'm not going to force myself to lock in 100% to the future lineups. Here's through Chapter 6, since I'm pretty sure I'll keep it right on through there:

Prologue - Introduction
Chapter 1 - A Combat Mission
The Mission
The Plan
Patrol
Scramble
Aftermath
Chapter 2 - Hide...
Meeting
Fight
Depression
Chapter 3 - ...and Seek
Where to?
Not Alone
The Lumpy Stew
Chapter 4 - On the Lam
Fight to the Elevator
Mystery Man
Escape
Chapter 5 - Invasions and Conversations
Call
Harmony
Invasion
Surrender
Rescue
Chapter 6 - The Undercover Cover Band
The Low Down
Get the Gear
Practice?

Well, I still have to come up with some poetry or something special like that for after Chapter 4. I've written through the second episode of Chapter 5. Look for more to come!

No comments: