Thursday, June 14, 2007

Restructuring

Well, I've reorganized the computers and paraphenalia (sp?) yet again! I now have the PC back out in the living room, sharing Keyboard, Video and Mouse with the laptop via a KVM switch. I can now perform the eqivalent of alt-tabbing while playing FFXI. (If I were playing, I'll log in with my sisters chars more often). I also broke out my USB hub that I bought awhile back, but never hooked up, so now I've got the wireless network, my JS, a printer, a scanner and a cord for a digi cam all hooked up now. Also, I have an old VCR hooked up to the monitor, cuz it's a special LCD flatpanel screen, so it has 3 AV hookups and a monitor hookup slot. So, now I can watch my old fave videotape, This Week In Baseball's Greatest Plays. Joy!

2 comments:

Anniina said...

Miss you BTW :)

Mophia said...

i'm sorry :(