Saturday, February 17, 2007

So much that I should do...

A To Do List...

1. Clean Room - Perpetually at the top of the list.
2. Clean Rest of Apartment - Infinitely second.
3. Write More of I:NJAC - I do do this sporadically, but, really need to...
4. Type Up All That I Have Written - Writing is the hard part, I just need to be less lazy!
5. Get My Taxes Done - The sooner I do them, the sooner I get money! (I hope!)
6. Get Car's Brakes Fixed - New addition to the list, but need to get #5 done first.
7. Change Strings On Acoustic Guitar - Electric guitar all done, now this one.
8. Post More Often Here - Hmm... what's this? ^^
9. Start Posting On Crash-Riding And Make It Look Good - One of these days.
10. Post My Oodles Of FFXI Screenshots - Photobucket here I come!

TTF!

9 comments:

Anniina said...

OMG, my list is sooo like yours. Well, except for the INJAC, and the car brakes, and the quitar strings, and the Istanbultaye... um... yeah.. . but you TOTALLY know what I mean, right?

xoxo, A

Mophia said...

lol, yes! you substitute instead... work on Luminarium... which is enough work to take all of those combined, and then some. :)

SzélsőFa said...

Hello, Mophia!
Where's your test?
Mine is over here:http://www.chatterbean.com/uquiz/myquiz200722112640152.php
pls let me know of the results so that we can debate on the food. And the movie. and the location of the events.

:)))

Anniina said...

Yeah I agree with SF - you gotta do a test!!!

Anniina said...

Ok, I know you're busy but you're in the midst of a blizzard, so therefore, MAKE A QUIZ! :P

Mophia said...

lolz, i was at the parents (not that they don't have computers, but i wasn't thinking about using them). ok... it's on my to do list XD

Anniina said...

You know, I'ma come here every 24 hrs and clamor for this quiz.... so make it already :P

SzélsőFa said...

I'm glad Anniina is just as anxious to do the test as I am...
Thank you Mophia for taking mine.
I hope you liked the little factoids abut me :))

Mophia said...

factoids and asteroids are very fun. steroids, however are not! (I'm a baseball fan)