Saturday, January 27, 2007

Life, the Universe, and Everything

I read six Douglas Adams books this week. Give me a couple days to get my brain untwisted, but they're still great. :) I just need to learn how to fly one of these days. (The trick is to fall/throw yourself at the ground, then forget to hit it...)

Still looking for a FT job. 20 hours a week just doesn't cut it... /sigh Too bad it's not as easy to make money in RL as it is in FFXI...

Speaking of FFXI, I've opened a forum (well, made a spot in a forum that I opened then never used) for my 'main' Linkshell, Divinity. It's the MMEC board. If any of you want to say 'hey!' to any of my LS buddies or me there, feel free.

This week in FFXI has seen me get to level 17 Ninja, my 'Kazham keys' for Istanbultaye, and quite a bit of farming. My sister's new character is 20 now, with chocobo and subjob and she has Black Mage up to 11 as of last night.

Also, Alaydhien of Mischievious Muse fame, has put in a couple appearances online. yay!

I unloaded all of my screenshots (my space was used up), I'll be getting a photobucket account or something to put them all up on, so everyone can see :)

I should stop being lazy and get the next section of I:NJAC up sometime... and work on writing the next one.

7 comments:

Rosie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mophia said...

looks like someone didn't like the new colors... >.>

Anniina said...

Hey, awesome - no, actually I don't care for the whole tangerine thingy, but if you like it that is all that matters :)

I logged out around 10-something tonight - had a head ache and figured I'd vegg in front of the TV instead.

I can't wait to see your photos!

Hey, I was able to find the fishing photos we took the other night, so I'll post those soon, or send them to Shinjo I think.

Alright, I'm off to bed. Half unconscious. BTW, the title of your blog ROCKZ!

Mophia said...

Thanks! and it wasn't this color at my parents house... getting colors to actually show up how you think they will is a royal pain, unless you just make an actual image and use it as the background. (supposed to be darker orange than that, like what it was before i ported over to the 'new' blogger)

Mophia said...

oh yeah, i was working 4-9:30 my time last night. I'll be busy til probably 8 or 9 tonight too and won't be on. i'll be back online for a couple hours this afternoon tho :)

Chris said...

I come here for the very first time, and what do I see? "Life, the Universe, and Everything." And what's the next thing I read? "I read six Douglas Adams books this week."

That's one hell of a way to open a web page. I'll definitely be coming back here again. You kick ass, Moph (can I call you Moph?).

Job searching sucks, does it not? I've been in a job I can't stand for the last year just because I don't want to go through it again. Stick with it; if you're like me you'll go through a period of absolute despondency and self loathing, but you'll find something eventually. Being full-time jobless sucks, especially if you're spending every day trying to find a job. Its a lot harder than working full time. I feel ya.

Mophia said...

Thanks for the comments Chris. I'll try to post more than once a month :)