Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Coming up!

Now is the time of year that I start blogging about my 2nd religion... I know that of my fans, 0/3 are also baseball fans. Well... that's too bad. Over the course of the month of March, I'm going to attempt to do some profiles of some of the Milwaukee Brewers, from players, front office personnel, to the broadcasters even. I am going to attempt to do the profiles with as much of the 'RL' side of things as possible, to hopefully give you less than interested viewers an angle that may interest you.

2 comments:

Anniina said...

Hey Mophia,

I'm sorry I don't care for baseball. I was surfing blogs this morning and I ran into this blog, which I thought you might like:

http://baseballsgreatest.blogspot.com/

Mophia said...

Thanks. It's an interesting blog. :)