Sunday, December 03, 2006

Happenings

Well, Thanksgiving went nicely, saw the Mom and Dad and Sister. Though, I do see them rather often anyways since they live right here in town ~.^ But, saw my Grandma (dad's side) and a pair of aunts/uncles (dad's side) and a couple of cousins.

Since then, I've been working. Not as much as I would've liked this past week, but still keeping busy. ^^ I've slowed down a bit in my writing, sadly. But, I've been back playing Jumpgate again now since Thanksgiving actually. I'd have maybe written some tonight, but, the notebook/binder is in my car.

Speaking of my car, today the exhaust system fell off. I'd known it was bad for awhile, but didn't think it was gonna fall off! Good thing I was in town, and my parent's were in town, and my sister was in town, because, all the sound gear that our church took to our banquet today (well, all that needed to go back to the church) was in my car! So, my sister came and got the gear, and my dad came and pulled the pipes off (I helped), since it was actually dragging on the ground. So, I drove across 'the bridge' (441) going 40 mph with a small piece dragging underneath to get it to the shop. My parent's are going to help pay for it since I'm still in less than desirable financial status. I love them (even if they WEREN'T helping me w/ the repair).

In other news, I'm also back playing FFXI again. I got a party today with Mophia as a SAM/WAR, and got about 4k experience. Only got KO'd 3 times! So, I'm 1k tnl 26. Funny thing is, the last death was a Gob Smithy aggro, as we were standing there at camp, discussing things, such as how i was able to mistake my tnl by a thousand exp. Naturally the gobbie attacks the lowest lvl guy (me, a 25 partying w/ 27/28 how silly of me ~.^) so I take off running. Unfortunately I ran the wrong way (the jungle is kinda confusing you know ~.^). So, we decided to disband the party, since we were about done anyways, so I home pointed. Strangely, my home point was on Qufim Island, outside that tower (Delkfutt's?). I guess things like that happen when you go away for five months! But, on the plus side, on the way back to Jeuno, by the entrance to the tunnel, I managed to get a solo exp chain! An even match and a tough Land Worm! Course, I did 2 hr the second one, but that's still quite an accomplishment i think. ^^ ended up w/ over 500 exp out of that, just about making up what I lost on the last death, thanks to my empress band effect.

Well, I think that's a long enough blabber for the moment. So, nn and take care.

Mophia

No comments: