Thursday, December 28, 2006

Slowly Improving...

Slowly getting better over the last couple days. I was able to work 4 hours wed, after calling in sick tuesday evening (the day I was finally able to get the drops). Then today i worked almost 10 hours between my two jobs. 8-3 (and 30 min break) and I got someone to close for me so I only worked 5-8 at the other one. The improvement should continue, so I'm hoping to make it through both of my shifts tomorrow w/ no problems. (10-3 and 5-10:30, 10.5 hours)

In FFXI news... I partied in Valkurm Dunes last night and got Thief up to level 18. Tonight I farmed, mined and got Dragoon up to level 10 all at the same time. My chocobo is 9 days old, and really cute. His name is JackBattle.

That's all I've got time for, since I need to go to bed.

Take care all...

Mophia

2 comments:

Anniina said...

Awwwww (;_;) Feel better, sweetie!

Mophia said...

feeling better yet again today. of course... you know that seeing a beautiful elvaan babe tonight when i get home from work would be even better ~.^ (course, that'll be after 11:30 your time so probably too late :(