Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Work

For those who may not know, I have employment at EddieBauer and Kirklands in our local mall. I don't actually post about work, whether previous or current, because even when you don't have anything bad to say about places, you can still get in a bit of trouble if they find out. ~.^ But, I can at least say I work at those places and will be working a lot for the next month and a half until Christmas. It should be a fun change of pace now after sitting at a desk 40 hours a week the past three months. Just three days left of that, then hopefully I'll get something permanent, or temp-hire lined up before 2007.

I've been doing a lot of writing the past two days on I:NJAC, 8 notebook pages worth (so about half that on the computer). So, I've got a lot of typing to catch up on! Take care, I'll let you know how next friday went after it happens ^.^

No comments: