Saturday, March 10, 2007

Some RL Stuff

I feel positive vibes that I will be a 'Teller' within two weeks. Failing that, I'll end up being a 'School Bus Driver' in a slightly longer period of time.

There's a 95% chance that I'll be starting at ITT Tech in June, in the Digital Entertainment and Game Design program. Expensive and challenging. Well, going to school to be a audio engineer like I was thinking about doing a couple years ago would be rather expensive too, and a lot lower of job placement and starting salary rate with that kind of degree... The nice thing about the things I'd learn with this program is that, though gaming is the central focus of it, everything could apply to a very diverse set of jobs, from boring programming, to web development or graphic arts. Basically anything to do with computers. I could probably even get into some IT positions with a degree like that.

Now... I just need to get my FT job all set so I can start getting on pace to make more than 8k this year...

No comments: