Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Post

My busy-ness factor has increased dramatically this week. I'm interested in doing lots of stuff, but, short of doing something like requesting a day off of work, there's no way I could say with any certainity that I'd be able to do something at a given time. That's with only working 5 hours last week too... I'm scheduled a lot of on-call shifts that I get used for just enough to not be able to plan anything during them. I've also started CDL B&C /P /S training this week, and was studying books and taking the written tests for an instruction permit last week. This is on top of starting school, 8 credits worth, just two weeks ago. I haven't even checked my chocobo since the weekend. Well, I got more long-winded than I intended, but, that's wassup. (Also had a couple music practices last week.)

-This is what I posted on the linkshell forum, saying what's goin on.

3 comments:

Anniina said...

Dude, did you change the colors again? Maybe tyhey just look diff on my mom's comp, but the yellow is like way aggressive. I miss you, and your sunshine. I'll be back late Thursday ^^

Mophia said...

well, the colors aren't exactly the same from when i tried messing with that background. i had to totally start over. The blue and yellow i think are almost exactly the same tho, so let me know what it looks like to you when you get home.

Anniina said...

Yeah, looks almost the same now - musta been my mom's monitor.