Monday, November 05, 2007

FF7: Advent Children

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children is a movie I must recommend. It may be 100% CGI, but, like it's predecessor, Final Fantasy: the Spirits Within, it is visually stunning to the point that you really don't think about it. The action is incredible and fast paced. The plot is full of classic Final Fantasy twists, turns, and intriguing tidbits. And, like all FFs, the music is stellar. I can't think of anything else a person could want from a movie. Watch it. It's better than Harry Potter.

2 comments:

Anniina said...

I'll watch it, but until then I'll reserve the opinion that it can't be better than 1st HP

Mophia said...

But... you do happen to like harry potter more than me, so I could forsee a difference of opinion. Have you ever played the original FF7?