Tuesday, October 09, 2007

One Third

One third of the way through my third quarter. Intro to Programming and Math II are going well! 97% and 100%. I haven't written, done anything particularly interesting to post up here other than that I write out my math homework in prose (at least a lot of it), which my teacher finds entertaining. Thank goodness it's online so I don't have to do the ole "Problems 1-1085109, Odd" business.

I haven't been late to work yet, in spite of the horrific earliness in the morning of it. (6-2, *Shudders*). I've been working about 50 hours between the two jobs, which is good. I'm slowly making headway with my bills. :) Also, I am insured again for the first time in a long time, but, I'd still prefer to not break my leg or anything!

I read the novelization of that new movie that's coming out, Beowulf, which is obviously about the epic, Beowulf. I can't say I loved some of the 'interperetation' of it, but it looks like it would be a decent movie. Probably won't watch it though since it horribly ruins my image of Beowulf. ;) If the movie is anything like the novel of the movie, then I commend them on their portrayal of the culture of that time period. They did an excellent job of incorporating the conversion to Christianity that was just beginning at that point in time.

No comments: